Thursday, January 04, 2007

{Relaxing day}

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes i know i have missed a day !! thought about it in the morning then completely forgot !!! yesterday i went to aquagym, i thought it would be quite relaxing well no way it was full on, and i worked so hard that my muscles a so aching today !! i am in need of a massage. today i had a lovely relaxing day at my friend Beate. We met back in May when we did jury duty together , and we have become friend. she is so lovely. I just had Eleanor today, so it was very relaxing.
Tomorrow will be another story ! My friend Di's children are coming over, the 3 of them so it is going to be a busy house. i just hope it doesn't rain so we can all play outside ! Ally is coming to give me a hand, and bringing her two children too !!
can't wait it is going to be fun !!
see you tomorrow !
Mimi

No comments: