Thursday, July 05, 2007

{check this out !}

whao i don't believe it myself ! i was up at 5.58 am !! i must be getting old ! i love my sleep in during holidays and other times !!
anyway, was quite productive, and did a few things (quiet things not to wake up the rest of the house !) That needed to be done.
look what i found ! i am a list girls, i love list, it will get done if i have a list of it !
http://www.lobotome.com/index.html

what a great idea ! i wish i thought of it !
tell me what you think ?
take care and have a lovely day !
Mimi
ox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I had a look Mimi, but I'm sad to say I'm a hopeless list girl - I just like to keep things in my head and *try* to remember everything that's in there.
Thankyou for your beautiful French song, I enjoyed it!!
have a super weekend,
Melx

Anonymous said...

love the lobotoME.com stuff too! thanks for sharing!