Saturday, June 02, 2007

Challenge de Karilou et Mauri...

Enfin je prends le temps d'ecrire sur mon blog ! je n'ai pas vue le mois passer.
voici un challenge qui m'a ete lance en Mai, montrer mon ecran d'ordinateur et mon studio ou je scrappe, voila c'est fait
qui vient scrapper avec moi ??

At last i take the time to update my blog, May has just flown by !! we are in June already.
a challenge that was given to me in may was to show my sceen saver and my studio where i scrap, well here you go this is it !
who is coming to scrap with me ??
will update with more news soon !
Mimi



 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOoly dooly, that's an amazing scrap space!! Soooo big. I love it, especially the super large table. I'd love to see some more pics of it Mimi,
Melx

Anonymous said...

me too.....yes....I'd love to play in that Scraproom Mimi!

I wish I could read FRENCH......you are so clever....bilingual must be so good!

Anonymous said...

super ta pièce de scrap
Estelle

Anonymous said...

merci Mimi d'avoir relevé le défit ! ;o)
je rêve devant ton immense scraproom ;o))
bisous
Karilou

Anonymous said...

Miiiimiiiii ton scraproom est hyper beau!!!

C'est moi qui viendra scraper avec toi!!!